David C. Wochner
Mr. Wochner assists clients with their estate planning and tax needs. He also has an extensive background in probate law and estate administration. Mr. Wochner represents clients in both commercial and residential real estate transactions. He advises business clients on the formation of business entities including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and limited partnerships.
Background & Education
Mr. Wochner was born in 1939. He was admitted to the Bar in 1964 after graduating from the University of Notre Dame with a degree in finance. He received his L.L.B. in 1964 from the University of Illinois. He joined Costigan & Wollrab, P.C. in 1964. Mr. Wochner is married and has five children.
Professional Associations & Memberships
Mr. Wochner is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and past president of the McLean County Bar Association.
Mr. Wochner’s community activities include, trustee Holy Trinity Church; Board of Directors, Homes of Hope Charitable Foundation, Inc.; Board of Directors of Central Illinois Neurosciences Foundation and its Executive Committee; Past President of St. Mary’s Parish Council and Holy Trinity Board of Education; Past President of OSF St. Joseph Medical Center Foundation Council; past member, Board of Directors of United Cerebral Palsy of McLean County; past member, Board of Directors, Bloomington-Normal YMCA.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Tax Law
- Trusts & Zoning
Year Joined Firm
- Illinois, 1964
- University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, Illinois
- LL.B., Bachelor of Law - 00/1964
- University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana
- B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration - 1961
- Major: Finance
- Marine Bank of Bloomington-Normal
Professional Associations and Memberships
- McLean County Bar Association, Past President
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Trustee Holy Trinity Church, Board of Directors
- Homes of Hope Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Board of Directors of Central Illinois Neurosciences Foundation
- Executive Committee of Central Illinois Neurosciences Foundation
- Past President of St. Mary’s Parish Council
- Holy Trinity Board of Education
- Past President of OSF St. Joseph Medical Center Foundation Council
- Past member, Board of Directors of United Cerebral Palsy of McLean County
- Past member, Board of Directors, Bloomington-Normal YMCA